1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from.
Good man just working! My name is Yak aka Yaka or Loud Pack Yak! I’m from Guthrie, Oklahoma
2. When did you start rapping and who or what inspired you?
I got the idea from my best friend when I was 12 years old. At the age 17 – 18 I really started to take it real series.
3. As an up and coming artist, do you find it difficult to maintain personal relationships while perusing your music career?
Yea some what. There are just some people that are for you or with you when your in the same spot as they are but those same people might not have the same goals as you or the same drive as you and you have to surround yourself around people that are going to motivate you and also help you with your career.
4. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music] that most people don’t know.
I am really into history and really into finding things out about my past so I’m usually reading and doing some research if I’m not dealing with my kids!
5. Currently, what project or single are you working on or pushing & where can we find it?
I have a mixtape that I dropped called That Pack and a single called Smoking Out feat. my homie Double You can stream it for free on Soundcloud!
6. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your music career?
Man I got to meet 2 of my favorite rappers of all time out of the Screwed Up Click Z-ro and Lil’Flip! I love their music and grew up listening to them and the fact I got to meet them and actually say whats up and sake hands and take some pics with them was dope!
7. If you could work with any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why?
2pac for sure! Not only is he my favorite rapper ever In my eyes that man is one of the best to ever do it in the little time that he did it!
8. What are your goals musically for the remainder of this year?
To build up my fan base, go on more tours, and continue making music and just getting better as a artist
9. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc]
Youtube.com/yaka405 Twitter.com/yaka405 Soundcloud.com/yaka405